the challenge was to use an ad as the inspiration for your layout. i liked the recent prima ad i saw at creating keepsakes and i decided to use it as my inspiration. i loved the circles on the ad and that's what i applied to my layout.
that's my niece gabby eating a cake during her brother's birthday. she is really so cute! she's a willing victim to a shutter-happy tita like me. thankfully, my cousin indulges me on this one.
1. Put cake in both hands. Make sure there’s enough for a full bite.
2. Look at the cake before you bite. It’s important that it looks yummy and tasty.
3. Bite from the right hand, then the left hand. Repeat the process.
4. Chew carefully and savor each bite. Never mind the caramel that covers your mouth and chin.
5. Lastly, don’t forget to give a big smile for the camera. Perfect!
alpha - american crafts, kaiser crafts, hedi swapp; cardstock - dcwv; ink - colorbox, versa magic; patterned paper - cosmo cricket, sassafrass lass; transparency - dcwv; pen - staedtler triplus, american crafts; fonts - pea sadie