Sunday, March 12, 2006

non-stop stress: epilogue

last week was really h*#@ for me! there were a lot of problems with 2 major accounts and worrying about it on top of my other requirements was just too much to handle.

i was so cranky the whole week that finding time for a little laugh was not even possible. but, i just had to make the most of the situation.

i had 2 projects that were implemented last saturday. one was a big promo for a consumer good and the other was a segment in kuya's house.

both projects tested my patience last week. problems just keep popping up at the least expected moment. and i was really trying to control my temper already to the point that i had to go straight to my boss and rant about all my concerns!

the only consolation that i finally had was seeing both projects on-air, finally!

i just hope that this coming week won't be as bad as the last one. oh well, so many things to do and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment