Wednesday, October 05, 2005

back at blogging

It's been months since i've last posted here... actually, my attempt at blogging never did produce a lot of entries. The first 2 tries that I had were even made on a whim just to see if a blog will even work for me.

A lot has happened in my life since February of this year. This brings moments of sadness just remembering that ordeal. I never thought that it would happen to me. Hard as it may seem to say it, HE probably has bigger reasons for letting it happen.

As I try to blog again, bits and pieces of that chapter will surface. It is just so hard to write about it. Just the thought of writing what Nelo and I had experienced, add to that the feelings of my family just brings tears into my eyes.

I guess this blog thing will be good for me. At my own time, at my own pace, I will be able to fully recount everything.

But for now, I'll just take this one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment