Monday, November 28, 2011

you & me (tag mini book)

i can't believe it! it will be december in a few days and i still have a lot to prepare for the christmas season.  i better start preparing my shopping list already.  oh my! so little time to prepare.

talk about presents, clariz had a post birthday treat for the ac barkada last saturday at tourne at the fort.  it was a fun lunch over good food and good company.  time spent with my college friends are almost always never enough. imagine non-stop chitchat and laughter for almost 4 hours!  

anyways, here's the gift i gave to clariz. this is a tag mini book which is one of my favorite creations. i like creating this minis as gifts for friends. the mini was predominantly orange, her fave color. i'm glad she loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment