Friday, March 18, 2011

hidden talent?

it's been a few weeks since my last post. february was a productive month for me on the scrapbooking front. but i seem to have lagged behind once more this march. mr. mojo has left the building! we'll see if he comes back on saturday when i meet up with the adobo girls for a day of scrappy fun!

still, i'd like to share with you a layout i finished last month. i have lots of photos of my nieces and that's what i've been scrapping more of these days. this is aly, and she can be so silly and yet she's such a sweetie.

old stash alert! had these with me for a long time. was finally able to use it!


materials used: patterned paper - rusty pickle; felt - fancy pants; buttons - autumn leaves; alphas - american crafts, october afternoon; others - resin buttons

by the way, just to update you on my post below...

1 comment:

  1. Great post I like it very much and your niece is very very cute I like her very much and your post is very attractive,I want to appreciate you that your layout is very good and every one will attract by this it`s very colorful.
    Thank you for sharing with us.

    blanket outlast yarn temperature sensitive price

    ReplyDelete