Monday, July 13, 2009

adorable possessions

meet my most adorable possessions, my cuddly bears!

these cuddly little things were part of my wedding theme. when we were still planning our wedding back in 2004, nelo and i were in agreement that we wanted little bears as our souvenirs. we spent practically a whole day in divisoria searching for these cuties!

and when we were in clark prior to our wedding, we saw these 2 blue bears (our color motif was blue) and i knew that they were the perfect accent for our centerpiece along with the cake.

so if you were wondering before why my blog is named as such, well, this is the answer. and by the way, i married my own adorable, huggable bear! lol!


journal:
Meet my sweet cuddly bears. They are endeared to me for the past five years and for many years to come. They both played a major role in my wedding. The brown ones were my souvenirs and the blue ones, well, they were our mini me –our little bride and groom. One of our priceless possessions that reminds me so much of the joy we had preparing for our wedding. With those cute eyes, little button nose and soft, huggable bodies, who could actually resist their charm?

this layout was created for challenge #60 at journaling junkie. i also used the june sketch from coordinates collection as inspiration for the layout. again, i've used my old stash for this layout - stemma and two scoops collection from basic grey.

materials used: patterned paper - basic grey, stemma; flowers, bling, journal note - prima; rub-ons - daisy d's; clip - making memories; transparency - hambly screen prints; ink - chalkbox; die-cut - mme; embossing powder - ranger

5 comments:

  1. cuteness! I love bears too, I can just imagine the warmth they added on your wedding. Thanks for sharing your cuddly bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 AM

    cuddlybears again... but was there a time you weren't cuddly at all?

    ahww, sappy :)

    love the LO, sis.

    ~bjay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...how cute! Love the layout Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda nito Ms. Liza! Galing mo po talaga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, I Love both the layout and the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete