it's been ages since i last updated my blog. i missed blogging and sharing my work but as they say, life happens. i've been so busy with work that i had to really prioritize. remember, i need a source of funds for my scrapbooking! lol!
so, what have i been up to the past weeks...
- finished layouts for my march dt assignment for a walk down memory lane
- finished assignments for journaling junkie and the pretty committee
- created a mini album for cloe who just recently resigned
- prepared for the tvc production for our client
- finished a few things here and there for the family and for our house
there's still much to do for work considering the upcoming long holiday. but i am slowly coping and hopefully can get back to the groove of things by next week. whew!
again, hello and i am back. lol!
by the way, it's nelo's birthday tomorrow. no big celebration or anything. simple lunch with family. i'll cook carbonara and some baby potatoes tomorrow. we'll just order the chicken to match the pasta. hmm, i think my mom will also cook pochero. oh no, i forgot to tell her to prepare sago & gulaman too. I better remind her tonight.
before i leave, i'd like to share with you a layout i did for the pretty committee. this is for the march challenge. topic was to create an all green layout and about how lucky we are. have a great weekend everyone!
title: lucky as can be
cardstock - bazzill; patterned paper - basic grey; stamps, chipboard - fancy pants; alpha - american crafts, making memories; ink - brilliance; chipboard - basic grey; sticker - 7gypsies; others - glitter, lace