Friday, July 18, 2008

life is fun with you

week #4 entry for the tss challenge.

assigned manufacturer for the week (to use) is piggy tales. plus, there has to be more than 4 photos and to include a "tale."

i've been trying to purge myself of a lot of photos that i haven't been able to scrap until now. this challenge was the perfect chance to do just that. i was able to use 7 photos for this layout. i placed the journal behind the main photo and tried to distinguish it by placing bling on the pull-out.

Journal: We were 2 people who met in a funny situation. We fell in love and decided to spend the rest of our lives together. We lost our little angel and yet we moved on, we survived. We savored each other's love in every moment that we're together. You made me laugh, I made you laugh. You call me stubborn, I call you cranky! We support our individual quirks and we enjoy it. Looking at us now through these photos, I realize that life has become more meaningful when we're together. There's still you and me but us is better. Ain't life fun with you!

Materials: PP - Piggy Tales; Chipboard - MM, Basic Grey; Glitters - MM, Leeho; Bling; Ricrack; Journal Tag - Collage Press; Pen - Sakura; Crackle Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment