that is what stands between us and that loan we've been waiting for!
the equity should be 30% apparently and according to our contractor we've reached it already.
but apparently NOT! that is according to the assessor who went to the house last week. according to the report, which we just found out today, we've only reached 24%!
a difference of six f*&$^#g percent!
can't they let go of the f*&$^#g 6% and just approve our request! how the heck do they actually compute or assess it anyway!
it's been 2 months and 8 days since the application has been filed! countless worries and running here and there to make sure all documents are secure and submitted as per their requirement! and now what?! we're still waiting for the f*&$^#g approval!
now we are at a standstill. it's a point of damn if we do, damn if we don't. if we move forward, we're lacking of funds already. if we don't move forward, they won't see any development.
what are we to do?! this is so frustrating!
lord, help us win the lottery please!!!!!!!!!!!!!