Tuesday, September 04, 2007

divas

this is a photo of me with 2 of my closest friends since college. one of them is my best friend.

this layout is one of my favorites right now.

journal:

It is such a wonder how the three of us ever made it this far as friends. We are strong-willed women, passionate about life and what we believe in. We have varied personalities that have clashed one way or the other. We assert ourselves in a conversation just to make sure we are heard. Our individualities apparent in everything we do. We are Divas – ladies with an attitude! And yet through it all, we’ve grown as good friends. Able to complement each other despite our differences. And I won’t have it any other way. I look forward to more years of friendship with you my dear Divas!


materials used: autumn leaves - patterned paper, stamps, chipboard tag; lace; blings; chipboard - craft express; making memories - glitters; bling crown - prima; embosing powder; transparency

No comments:

Post a Comment