Friday, July 06, 2007

let's play tag! - seven random things about me

tagged by cez.

the rules -- list 7 random things about yourself on your blog. at the end of your post, list 7 people you are tagging. let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment in their blogs.

so here goes... here are the 7 random facts about me:

1. people think that i have recovered from my baby's death, but it's far from the truth. it's always 1 step forward and 2 steps back for me. for the past 2 months, i've been feeling the pain of her loss even more. often at night, i end up crying and just feeling empty. its a struggle to let go of the pain. i only pray that i'll be able to surpass this episode in my life.

2. i've gained so much weight since i gave birth 2 years ago. i should have been trying to lose all the unwanted pounds but i seem to be getting more of them instead. i tried going back to the gym but when i got sick after a month of regular work-out, i stopped na muna. i know, i know it's no excuse. but... stop! no more excuses! i have to will myself to lose this or else!...

3. i love to cook! i guess i inherited this from my mom and i've been cooking with her since i was 7 years old. but ever since i got married, and since we're living with my mom, i barely cook anymore. i remember my mom saying before that when she married my dad, that's when she actually learned to cook really well. then my brother quipped, "ako may kakilala, ng mag-asawa, di na marunong magluto" then looked at me while saying that! lol!

4. i have no concept of "saving up!" i save if i have extra money but often than not, i end up spending it on something else. which makes me happy i married a cpa! if not for my husband's keen sense on saving, i'm not sure what i would do during the "rainy days."

5. i am a junkie! i have lots of junk in my room that i need a whole day just to clean up all the knick knacks that i have accumulated. i can fill up 1 box with junk whenever i do a general cleaning of my room. add to that the ever growing scrapbook supply that i have amassed over the past 2 years. i swear, our room is getting smaller by the minute with all the scrapbook stuff i buy.

6. did i ever tell you that i took up mechanical engineering for 2 years before i shifted courses to mass communications? yup! i tried but i failed. it took me 2 years before i realized that advertising was calling my name.

7. i love to travel but i am not a good "travelling" companion. what do i mean? i get dizzy on long drives. i have to sleep whenever we travel so i won't throw-up. on long drives, i can only maintain a conversation for about an hour, after that, it's sleepy time for me. but don't worry, when we reach our destination, i'm up and about once more ready to take on the adventure.

that's it! a few random facts sbout me. i won't tag anybody anymore since most of you have probably answered this already. hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment