Friday, May 18, 2012

cute baby

contrary to popular belief, i do scrap... before! lol! 

there was a time when i would spend hours inside my scraproom just snipping, cutting and misting my papers away. but as you may have noticed, that all changed when my little boy arrived.
not that i'm complaining. i can give up scrapping just to spend hours with him.

but, i do miss my scrapping... a lot...

anyway, with my little boy about to turn 1 yr. old in barely 2weeks, i'd like to share with you the first layout i ever created for him.

he was 4weeks old here. he looked way different now. but he is still cute as ever!
he still smiles that way and i just adore him to pieces!

 materials used:  cardstock- dcwv; patterned paper- sasafrass, daisy bucket, collage press, october afternoon; chipboard- american crafts; stickers - doodlebug design, october afternoon, jenni bowlin; die-cut- doodlebug design; mist- tattered angels; punchers- fiskars; buttons- autumn leaves, others; brads - making memories

for my title work, i created a cluster of cut patterns and mixed it with a homemade pin wheel. i think the cluster helped add "drama" to the cheesy grin of my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment