Wednesday, February 01, 2012

one little word | 2012: adventure

it's already 2012 and this blog has been neglected yet again. no more excuses! 

let me just say that it has been a blessed 2011 for me and my family. we had a lot to be thankful about and we are grateful for the miracle that has been given to our family... our little boy nikko!  life has changed a lot for us with nikko around. life has been a roller coaster ride of emotions and new experiences. we are taking things one day at a time and savoring every minute of his growth.

and so this 2012, i choose my one little word... ADVENTURE!

it's going to be one heck of an adventure for our family and we are facing life head on! there will be a lot of taking chances and excitement on a lot of things to come.  it will be a new beginning and a growth period for my family. it will indeed be one big ADVENTURE!

in line with my one little word, i participated in ali edward's OLW class at big picture classes. it's where you look further into your chosen word for the year and how that word fits into your life. i've finished my cover page and my january assignment.  here's a look at how my word, ADVENTURE fits into my life.

 

materials used:
[digital supplies: kraft paper, alphabets - sahlin studio; embellishments - ellie lash studios]

cardstock - canson; patterned papers - october afternoon, cosmo cricket, collage press, echo park, my little shoebox; stickers - october afternoon, hambly screen prints, 7gypsies, echo park, making memories, cosmo cricket; transparency - hambly screen prints; stamp - hero arts, stampers, inque boutique; mist - tattered angels; punch - martha stewart; chipboard - fancy pants; flowers - prima; brads - making memories; font - pea sadie
page protector -  trading card holder (from neutral grounds, glorietta 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment