Tuesday, October 11, 2011

behind the lens

one of the things i love about my hubby is that he supports my scrap addiction. he knows it takes time for me to create those pages but he understands and he knows it makes me happy.

and of course, there'll be no scrap addiction if i didn't have the photos to accompany it. which is why i also love that he's into photography.  we're amateurs but we love taking photographs, perfect shot or not. 

this layout is sort of a tribute to him and (one of) the reason why he's into photography. this photo was taken at the tail-end of our photo workshop with gunther deichmann last year.

this layout also perfectly matched the call at scrapfit for their ww#15. it was all about circles and i have loads of that on my layout. most of my patterns are circles and i even had a circle cut-out as an accent.  even my embellishments are circles


journal:  you were once asked why you're taking photography classes and you said 'coz someone has to take my photos.  it was funny, you saying that.  but i know it's true.  having a scrapbooker wife requires that you are able to capture moments as well. demanding of me right?!  but know that i appreciate you being behind that lens.  your eye for detail is different.  and above all, it's because you love photography, plain & simple!

materials used:  cardstock - dcwv; patterned paper - prima, cosmo cricket, october afternoon, sassafras; chipboard - maya road, american crafts; stickers - jenni bowlin, 7gypsies; puncher - fiskars; ink - brilliance; mist - maya road, tattered angels; others - buttons, rikrak

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love everything about it. You totally rocked the circle element! Thanks for working out with us at scrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful LO! Love how you used the circles in so many ways. Love your misting too! Thanks for joining the ScrapFIT Workout! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete