i've been following the challenges over at scrap-it-lah for quite some time now. it's run by michelle ku, a really talented scrapper from malaysia. she also has talented scrappers in her design team and they are just as friendly and equally talented scrappers.
i have participated in their challenges in the past but stopped some months ago coz i've just been doing a lot of stuff. well, i hopped over to their blog again a few weeks back and found out it was their 1st year anniversary and they were having a month of blog hop challenges. it was a great way for me to start joining again on their challenges.
here's my entry to their 4th blog hop challenge by yatie. we were to create a layout consisting of items from 10 different manufacturers. here's my take on the challenge.
i was a late bloomer when it comes to this series of books. nelo got me a set of these as a post-birthday gift. talk about catching up fast (september 2009)
1. bazzill - black cardstock as photo mat
2. dcwv - blue cardstock
3. martha stewart - border punch; butterfly punch
4. glitz designs - black & red, birds patterned paper; stickers
5. jenni bowlin - argyle patterned paper
6. jillibean soup - kraft paper base
7. scenic route - chipboard
8. little yellow bicycle - stickers
9. american crafts - alpha title
10. unknown source - buttons
11. unknown source - frills
12. leeho - glitter glue
13. judikins - diamond glaze
14. staedtler triplus - pen for journaling