Friday, March 26, 2010

where is it?

it's time again for another journaling challenge down at journaling junkie. for this challenge, you are to create, and journal, about what makes you mad, pet peeves or buttons that people push that makes you react or angry.

Journal:
I am not a well-organized person. But I do know where my things are. Despite the clutter on my desk, I know where I last placed my scissors or my ruler.  It's the same thing even with my documents and other stuff.  So if you intend to use my things without asking first, make sure you return it at the same spot!  Don't even try denying it when I ask you 'coz I know, I always know...

materials used:
patterned paper - fancy pants, sassafras, sei, autumn leaves; stickers - sassafras, hambly, making memories; ink - chalkbox; buttons

1 comment: