Monday, September 14, 2009

sometimes i wonder...

this is my layout at journaling junkie for challenge 63. the challenge came from stephanie howell and it was to "journal how you feel in your heart at this very minute."

i created a simple layout and focused more on my journaling.

journal:
(Sometimes I Wonder)

What you are thinking about… How you really feel… If you get tired at times of our daily routine. You are a quiet man, not one to easily talk about how you are feeling at certain times. All I can do is look at you, feel what you might be feeling, and understand what you might be thinking. But I do know that inside of you is a sensitive heart, a man willing to endure lest he might hurt with his words. A heart filled with love for his family. I only wish that you will be more open so others can also know who you truly are. (August ’09)

materials used: patterned paper & die-cuts - basic grey, sassafrass; journal note - luxe design; chipboard - heidi swapp, provo craft; brads - provo craft, making memories; alpha stickers - making memories; pen - zig, uniball signo

No comments:

Post a Comment