Monday, September 28, 2009

lazy sunday

after the storm that hit us over the weekend, and on my birthday to say the least, there's a lot of things i suddenly miss. and that's having moments like this...


Journaling:
I love Sundays! It means I can spend more time in bed, cozy up and do nothing. I can just relax, catch up on my reading, watch my favorite TV shows and scrap to my heart’s content. But best of all, it is quality time spent with the ones I love.

this is also challenge 65 at journaling junkie. the prompt was to scrap about those little moments that makes up an ordinary day.

materials used:
patterned paper - jenni bowlin, luxe design, scenic route, american crafts; cardstock - dcwv; stickers - creative imaginations, pink paislee, october afternoon; rub-ons - fontwerks; puffy glitter glue - deviant art; bling; glimmer mist - tattered angels

1 comment:

  1. Liza, what a pretty LO... Love the colour combination and nice photos! :)

    ReplyDelete