Saturday, May 02, 2009

published online!

this is a great start for the month!

two of my layouts have been "published" online in 2 different online magazines - scrapstreet.com and scrapbooking.com

i am so thrilled to see my layouts "published." these layouts are some of my favorites.

here's a direct link to my layouts/articles:



do check out these online magazines. there are loads of inspiration, articles, challenges, tips and techniques and a whole lot more.

Scrapbook Magazine

Scrapbook Magazine

9 comments:

  1. congrats, liza. but i am not surprised to see you published left and right. you always do lovely work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Liza!! They are both fantastic layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Liza! I love both your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Liza! Both are beautiful los!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naka naman! Congrats sis! Love the LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sis!! Super ganda naman tlga nung blusing bride. I saw that in person and it is even more beautiful IRL..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much girls!
    I really appreciate everything.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, sis! love these two LOs! proud of you :)

    ~bjay

    ReplyDelete