Thursday, January 22, 2009

abcdefgh

i really can't get enough of the january kit from a walk down memory lane. i love the colors and i truly enjoyed working on the kit.

i issued a challenge at the awdml design team blog. do check it out, create your layout and join the challenge.

here's the layout i created. my niece, gabby is such a cutie! that is, if she's in the mood. good thing my cousin indulges me when i ask her that i need to take photos of gabby. i still have lots of photos of her cutiness just waiting to be scrapped.

journal:

gabby, you really are growing up so fast. your curious little slef is starting to show. you saw that book and you just had to read it. you kept on pointing at the colorful pictures and you were enjoying it. Continue to enjoy, love and treasure those books. they will enrich your life always.

gabby @16 mos. 09-'08

materials used: awdml january kit
other materials: journal card - scenic route; brads - making memories; pen - staedtler triplus

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:43 PM

    cute series of photos ate!!

    beautiful job!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza - love the lo. This is possibly my favourite pp of all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout ... you really put that Pink Paislee owl to good use! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts continue to amaze me! Sobrang eye candy!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. On Project 365, it doesn't necessarily have to be photos though. You can use a receipt, a movie ticket, some memorabilia for the day, in lieu of a photo. As soon as I've assembled mine, I'll post photos in my blog.

    ReplyDelete