Friday, September 12, 2008

timeless beauty

the first challenge is up at the pretty committee.

we had to create a layout about someone who belongs to "our pretty committee." i knew immediately who i'll feature in the layout. i'm sure she'll love this once she sees it.

by the way, do join in on the 1st pretty committee challenge. submissions are open until the 25th of september. check out the full details and the works of the other dt members here.

hidden journal:
Mama, you are my pretty committee! You are my biggest influence, the one who have cheered me on and supported me always. In all my life decisions, I have considered your opinion. It matters to me what you will have to say, you provide me the perspective I need as I face life’s challenges.

But more than that, I also admire your confidence in yourself. You have the grace and style of a real woman. As I was growing up, I adore how you would pretty up yourself regardless if there will be an occasion or not. And you’ve maintained it even up to this point. You are still as beautiful and elegant even as you have matured.

When I reach your age, I hope I can be like you. I hope I can look as fabulous as well and be able to carry myself as you have done all these years.

Truly, your beauty, inside and out, is timeless.


materials used: patterned paper, paper flowers, journaling pad - prima; paper frills - doodlebug; rub-ons - daisy d's; metal clip - making memories; alpha chipboard - american crafts; others - wire mesh, glitter glue, bling

No comments:

Post a Comment