Friday, September 19, 2008

challenge #35 - everyday moments

head on over to journaling junkie for challenge #35.

this week, it's about creating a layout for that everyday moment. those little things that you do on a daily basis, a routine or just one of those things that really doesn't fall into any "special" category. scrapbook that moment before it's forgotten.

here's my layout:

title: my new look

Journaling:"Make it layered," that's what I told the hairdresser. It had been a year since my last haircut. I don't often go to the salon for a perm or a cut. Boy! Did my head felt light after that haircut! Almost 5 inches of hair off my head, wow! And I definitely liked the result. I hope it doesn't take me a year again to get my next haircut!(8-17-08)


materials used: patterned paper - webster's, scenic route; alpha - american crafts; rub-ons - fancy pants; ink - brilliance, chalkbox; pen - staedtler triplus

1 comment: