Friday, July 04, 2008

make a wish

i joined a 6-week challenge over at the scrapbook site.

this is my entry for week #1 where we followed a sketch.

this is a photo of nelo & me during his birthday last march 28. i asked him to write the journal for this layout.

journal: Another year has passed as we celebrated my 38th birthday. It was a simple celebration – a dinner with you at Saisaki and a fun photo session to capture that special day. As I blew on that cupcake (a little surprise I got from you), I made a wish for us – continued good health and blessing for us and our families, the completion of our new house for a new beginnings, and may God bless us with another baby to complete our family. There is a lot to be thankful for in our life. I pray that He continues to guide us in the future… Nelo, March 28, 2008

materials used: patterned paper - prima (dude); cardstock - canson; chipboard - rusty pickle, basic grey, tim holtz; paper frills - doodlenug design; twinkling h2o's; transparency - dcwv

No comments:

Post a Comment