Friday, July 25, 2008

love yourself

i was inspired by bjay's layout and decided that i'll do a "pink" layout as well and also took the liberty of using the same title.



hidden journal (behind photo):
“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”


In most of what I have done in my life, I am guilty of giving more love to others than to myself. I have always prioritized them and their needs, thinking less of my own priorities.


But in life, people change and so does the outlook we have on life and ourselves. In the past 3 years, I have gone through a lot of life altering changes. I don’t know if I have become a better person because of these or have I just learned to look at things differently now.


Yet, one thing is certain, I have learned to accept myself for what I am now. I have learned that life is precious. That it is important to give yourself worth. That in life, you cannot always blame yourself for things you have no control of.


I am now facing life with a little more love for myself. I know that I can give a part of myself to others by simply being me. That they have to accept me for who I am and not because I have to please them to like me or love me. That I am worth much more than I think of myself.


I love life and I love myself!


materials used: pp - rouge de garance, fancy pants, autumn leaves; cs - dcwv; chipboard - fancy pants; transparent alphas - maya road; acrylic paint - lil davis; glitter - making memories; lace; bling; dmc thread; font - sp wonderful wendy

1 comment:

  1. Sis your new layouts are so beautiful!! Well alwyas naman eh so not surprised really :) And I love the theme also.

    ReplyDelete