Sunday, December 16, 2007

that's what friends are for

my entry to week #6 at scrapperie.

two more weeks and it's finished. i couldn't believe i made it this far. i always end up submitting my layouts at 3am, sunday here.

week #6 challenge is to create a layout using a song which reminds you of that person.

this is a layout of me and my best friend, clariz. layout is inspired by dionne warwick's song of the same title.

journal (partly hidden): Dear Clariz, I just couldn't belive that 17 years have passed since we met and became the best of friends. We've been through a lot already. The ups and downs of our life are just numerous to elaborate. But what I am sure of, our friendship has undergone the test of time. We've both been there for each other and will still continue to be friends. We may not always see each other now more often than we'd want, our friendship remains. I know I can count on you no matter what. And as the song strongly suggests, that's what friends are for!

materials used: WRMK - PP and Chipboard; Prima - Flowers & Journal tags; Jenni Bowlin - journal tag; Baisc Grey - fibers; mesh; glitter glue; Cuttlebug Dies; Bards - Karen Fosr & Provo Craft

1 comment:

  1. love the pic...love the flowers...love it all :)

    ReplyDelete