Monday, December 03, 2007

my card's on pagemaps!

yup! it's on the december issue of pagemaps!

i got an email early last month from THE becky fleck asking if i'm interested in creating samples for her sketches. heck! who am i to turn down this chance. i know these are mainly for cards, but i wouldn't want to let this pass!

here's her email:

Hello!

I’ve just finished the December 2007 set of CardMaps and am looking for contributors to make samples for the newsletter and web site. You had emailed me previously expressing an interest in creating samples. If you are still interested, please reply to this email no later than Monday, November 5, 2007 , and I will send you a sketch and further details. Also, please let me know your size preference (5x7, 3x8, 6x6 or 7x5) and whether you would like to create one or two samples.

Thank you for your willingness to contribute—I look forward to hearing from you!

Becky
PageMaps


i was so happy to have been able to create for her pagemaps. i contributed two cards in different sizes. you can find the pagmemaps newsletter here.

but becky used my maiden name there (liza bacalangco). hehehe. she probably based it on my surname in my email signature.

these are the cards i made:






1 comment: