Sunday, November 11, 2007

wind beneath my wings

i joined an 8-week challenge over at scrapperie.

the first challenge was due saturday, but i was only able to finish the layout just now. i do hope the time difference will be considered.

anyways, we'll see. if it doesn't get in, at least i was able to finish a layout tonight.

the challenge: create a layout about your "superhero"


Journal:
Mama & Daddy, you two have always been my greatest source of strength, my inspiration. There is never a day that I thank the Lord for having given me wonderful parents like you. The sacrifices you have made for us to make sure that we are well taken care of can never be forgotten. You two are my heroes, my rock, my foundation. You have influenced and molded me to be a better person always. i look at the two of you and I am uplifted. I know I can go through life's trials with hope & courage, for I know that you will be there to support me. You two are truly the wind beneath my wings...

materials used: pp - basic grey, cherry arte; rub-ons - basic grey; chipboard - american crafts; pens - sakura, staedtler; color box ink

No comments:

Post a Comment