Tuesday, November 13, 2007

let's play tag!

i got tagged by timi.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

7 random facts about me:
1. i am dying to buy a dslr camera right now
2. i am a scrappin' moms
3. i love to watch the disney channel
4. i can be stubborn at times
5. i am such a scrapaholic, i wanna go home now and start scrapping
6. i can't take a photo of my layouts straight, they always end up crooked
7. i chat with my scrapper friends a lot

A - Age: 34
B - Band Listening To Right Now: none
C - Career: Account Supervisor at an Advertising Agency
D - Drink or Smoke: No to both. But I used to drink occasionally before.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Clariz and Joanna. But scrap-related talk - Scrappin' Moms!
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: Married to my Boyfriend
I - In love: With my husband, my family and my craft
J- Junk Food You Like: Potato Chips
K- kids: Raya (my lost angel)
L - Longest Ride Ever: to the US in 2006 when our flight got delayed, took us practically more than 24 hours including waiting time and timezone differences
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Neil Patrick
O - One Wish You Have Now: To have another baby
P - Phobias: Rats
Q - Favorite Quote: For everything, there is a reason
R - Reasons To Smile: My family and my scrapbooks
S - Sleeping Hours: 12 mn - 7 am
T - Time You Woke Up: 7am unless I have to really leave early, then it's 6am
U - Unknown Fact About You: I like using the same bag (until it gets worn out) even if it doesn't match to my clothes
V - Vegetable You Hate: I love them
W - Worst Habit: I have a hard time throwing away stuff I accumulate - receipts, brochures, stuff
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest
Y - Yummy Foods: Pasta and Ice Cream
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

if you're reading this, then you're tagged. lol!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Liz! Buy ka na kasi ng DSLR! You won't regret it. Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete