Saturday, August 04, 2007

for the greater good

i have finally finished reading it!

i only started reading harry potter book 7 - the deathly hallows last sunday. i had to cram reading it in the evenings after work.

as much as i'd like to finish it off soon, i had to hold it off since i still have work the following day.

well, now i can finally say that it is done, i've finished reading it, and it was the best! it was a great ending to the series.

i've followed the book since book 1 the and same goes with the movies. no spoilers here but what a twist it was! j.k rowling outdid herself with this last installment.

now i can't wait to see the remaining 2 movie interpretations...

2 comments:

  1. i envy you for having read that book already, as for me, I still don't have a copy of it yet but my hubby promised to get me one before my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to read it na din! :-)

    ReplyDelete