Monday, April 30, 2007

tagged again...

been tagged again by diane.

here's my response...

A - Available or single: unavailable
B - Best friend: clariz
C - Cake or pie: cake
D - Drink of choice: iced tea, lemonade or fruit shake
E - Essential item you use everyday: my cellphone
F - Favorite color: blue, red and pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H - Hometown: makati city
I - Indulgence: ice cream, pasta and scrapbooking!
J - January or February: january
K - Kids & names: rafaella iyanna "raya" - she's our little angel
L - Life is incomplete without? my family
M - Marriage date: may 29, 2004
N - Number of siblings: 2 brothers
O - Oranges or apples: apples
P - Phobias or fears: rats!
Q - Fave quote: ...for everything, there is a reason.
R - Reason to smile: my hubby, being with friends, spending time with my family
S - Season: summer
T - Tag 5 people: anybody willing enough to answer these same set of details
U - Unknown fact about me: i love watching cartoons!
V- Vegetable you don't like: i love vegetables
W - Worst habit: i can be a bad procrastinator if i want to be
X - Xrays you've had: 3x i think
Y - Your fave food: spaghetti, brownies, sinigang, adobo
Z - Zodiac sign: libra

this is actually fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Can I answer this here? By the way I love that cute little icon of yours on the sidebar!

    A - Available or single: Isn't this redundant? Haha! N/A.
    B - Best friend: Husband.
    C - Cake or pie: cake -> me too!
    D - Drink of choice: Ice cold water please
    E - Essential item you use everyday: my cellphone -> same!
    F - Favorite color: blue
    G - Gummy bears or worms: gummy worms
    H - Hometown: QC
    I - Indulgence: Spa
    J - January or February: Feb
    K - Kids & names: N/A
    L - Life is incomplete without? my family -> SAME!
    M - Marriage date: May 24, 2003
    N - Number of siblings: 2 sisters
    O - Oranges or apples: Apples
    P - Phobias or fears: Anything criminal
    Q - Fave quote: To each his own. (One of my fave ones, there are more!)
    R - Reason to smile: Husband
    S - Season: Spring
    T - Tag 5 people: N/A
    U - Unknown fact about me: I love eating Cerelac.
    V- Vegetable you don't like: i love vegetables > me too!
    W - Worst habit: i can be a bad procrastinator if i want to be -> ah don't i know this as i share the same answer.
    X - Xrays you've had: Several
    Y - Your fave food: Pinoy food
    Z - Zodiac sign: Leo

    Thanks for this break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was me by the way.

    - toni (wifely steps) :)

    ReplyDelete