Friday, January 26, 2007

nothing much

just the same old thing really.

nothing exciting happening here. just the same old work-home routine.

i did manage to scrapbook in the past 2 weeks considering the fact that i have a deadline to meet. my college barkada asked me to create a scrapbook for her in time for her wedding next week. if you want to see the layouts, you may check it here or here.

btw, this weekend, i'm going to rush off with my mom to divisoria to find a cloth for my outfit for the wedding. i'll be doing the offertory as well as co-hosting the reception. this will be the last hosting job i'm doing for a friend's wedding. rach is the last among my barkada to get married. thankfully, that ends the hosting commitments! hahaha!

we'll also be attending the baptism of kalea, one of my scrapping friends adorable baby girl. we're so happy for kitkat & bryan.

other than that, that's about it for our plans this weekend. we're off to watch a movie tonight - "a night at the museum." another friday night date with the hubby. fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment